Our Property

Mas St Joseph was built in 1790 as the living quarters for the adjacent monastery and is therefore steeped in history.  Much of the original monastery has now been incorporated into the peach farm, forming an additional farmhouse and various barns.  The beautiful chapel is situated on the opposite side.  The mas, with its spacious rooms and beautiful views across the peach orchards to the hills and mountains beyond, still retains much of the tranquil atmosphere from its past.  

The entrance hall welcomes guests with its art gallery ambience and two comfortable sofas.  This reception area leads onto a guest sitting room containing tourist information. Here guests can watch TV enjoying the warmth from the granule burner in winter. A fridge is available exclusively for guest use. The reception area also leads onto a large dining room with self-service facilities for breakfast and a fridge containing beer and soft drinks for sale. Guests may choose to eat in this room or outside. French doors open out onto the enclosed courtyard with summer kitchen, outside table and comfy seating and on the other side of a low wall, the swimming pool and further seating area in our Moroccan style corner.

Summer Kitchen